Hybrid Ministry in a Post Pandemic Church
What you will learn
Whether you’re high-tech, low-tech, or no-tech whatsoever, it’s nearly impossible to miss the shift that’s taking place in our culture. Curiosity is on the rise. Participation is sparking creativity and connection. For the first time ever, digital technology is shaping our values.
Our churches need the capacity and will to engage with a changing culture — one that isn’t afraid to embrace hard questions.
How are you being called to adapt?
-Past Faith+Lead Learner
In Hybrid Ministry in a Post Pandemic Church, you'll experience hands-on training and practical wisdom that includes:
- An understanding of hybrid ministry in a variety of contexts, including worship, faith formation, stewardship, church leadership, and more
- The limits of hybrid ministry (when virtual engagement is unnecessary)
- Coaching and change management techniques to address the people in your congregation who might prefer a return to a pre-pandemic “normal”
- An ability to envision and create hybrid ministries within your faith community
When you’ve had a framework that seemed to check all the boxes, it can be hard to imagine doing ministry any other way. Life, however, has a tendency to shake things up. The last few years are a clear example.
This course will help you harness the skills of agile leadership, stewardship, social entrepreneurism, and management – allowing you to be nimble enough to respond to a changing cultural landscape as you navigate even more change in the future.
Meet the Instructor
- Three virtual sessions
- Course videos, study materials, and instruction
- A safe place to learn and grow
- 6 Contact Hours