Mere Science and Christian Faith
What you will learn
We live in a science and technology-obsessed culture. It’s tempting to think both will make our faith obsolete. At the same time, how are we supposed to engage young adults who, more and more frequently, see the church as “anti-science?”
Is it possible for science to enhance faith and promote spiritual growth?
Not only is this possible, but understanding how is necessary.
In Mere Science and Christian Faith, you'll experience hands-on training and practical wisdom that includes:
- How science and faith relate today and how they’ve interacted historically
- The connections between contemporary science and biblical practices like forgiveness
- Key areas of struggle and discovery—like evolution, Big Bang cosmology, and more
- Critical issues of technology and faith, including social media, AI, and transhumanism
This course will provide theologically grounded spiritual practices that empower your day-to-day life as a follower of Jesus Christ, and help you see how God is present in everything—from private spiritual experiences to the majesty of the created cosmos.
Meet the Instructor
- Four 60-minute webcasts (4 contact hours)
- On-demand replay of the entire course
- Experiments and assignments to try in context
- A safe space to learn and grow