Telling the Story: A crash course in digital marketing for churches
What you will learn
In our digital age, you might be overwhelmed by the storytelling and marketing tools at your disposal. No other time in history has seen such a rapid expansion of opportunities to communicate and connect.
Yet many churches struggle with knowing how to use digital media effectively. How can you faithfully and effectively way communicate the story of Jesus, and invite others into that story, through your church’s online presence?
During this four-hour on-demand workshop, Telling the Story: A Crash Course in Digital Marketing for Churches, you’ll learn how to fundamentally shift the way you think about digital media and implement your own marketing program—in a way that is responsive to the trends and challenges of communicating in a hyper-connected world.
In Telling the Story: A crash course in digital marketing for churches, you'll experience hands-on training and practical wisdom that includes:
- A theological framework for digital marketing
- The value and necessity of digital marketing in the 21st century
- How to identify and implement mission-specific digital tools
- How to access and analyze website traffic and performance data—and put it to work for you
- How to evaluate the quality of a church website
- Simple strategies to show up on search engines like Google and Bing
- Approaches to social media that build community—WITHOUT devolving into hostility and sensationalism
- What the goals of a church website should be
Meet the Instructors
Tuition includes on-demand access to the workshop recording and a private group in the Faith+Lead Learning Lab to connect and share with ministry peers.