The Art of Coaching Teams
What you will learn
Can you honestly say you are meeting all the needs of your congregation? Is that even possible?
The truth is that it doesn’t matter how motivated, dedicated, or organized you are, it’s still impossible to do everything yourself. And it’s critical to have others you can depend on.
You need a team of motivated laypersons who will pick up any slack and allow you to concentrate on what you do best as a church leader. But how can you make sure your team is ready to meet the challenges they will face?
That’s why having strong and effective coaching skills is essential to your success as a church leader.
Our upcoming online workshop – “The Art of Coaching Teams” can equip you for the work you are doing now and the work ahead. This one-time training is available at three different times this year to better fit your scheduling needs.
In The Art of Coaching Teams, you'll experience hands-on training and practical wisdom that includes:
- How to create a coaching program that will help you build a team you can rely on.
- Proven processes for structuring your coaching sessions so you can overcome any challenges you and your team may face.
- How to optimize and implement an action plan for your team that will have them READY and EXCITED to get started in ministry.
- Strategies for avoiding conflicting agendas and priorities within your team.
- How to avoid burning out while growing the reach of your ministry.
And so much more…
Even as dedicated as you are, no one can do everything themselves.
You need a team to support you whom you can depend on to help serve your congregation and community.
This course will help you build that team by providing you with an easy-to-follow coaching blueprint you can immediately implement in your ministry.
After completing The Art of Coaching Teams, you’ll have the skills, tools and confidence to lead your team to accomplishing more in the name of The Lord.
Meet the Trainer
Choose from one of these live training dates:
Sep 13, 2023
Nov 8, 2023
10 am – 5 pm
- Recorded for any who can’t attend live
- 8 contact hours