Praxis Completion Project
We know that adults learn best by integrating listening and conversing, learning and doing and reflecting. That’s why a Praxis Completion Project is key to each module. Here’s information on the Praxis Completion Project for this module.
For the Praxis Completion Project, we’d like to ask you to plan one of the following:
- Good Samaritan group. Each week, read the story aloud 3 times. Then ask, “How has this story impacted you since we last met, and how might it impact you until we next meet?”
- 1 Corinthians 13 group. Each week, read the passage aloud 3 times. Then ask, “How has this story impacted you since we last met, and how might it impact you until we next meet?”
- A relevant sermon series or retreat or field trip (or combination).
- A reallocation of funds around love as the priority for your congregation (or ministry).
- A love heroes celebration: Lead your church in planning a “love heroes” dinner, where you recognize at least one person from inside your congregation, one person from another faith community, and one community leader who demonstrate love in your town, city, or region.
- Or something else that would help you integrate this intensive with your life and ministry.