In this course, participants will:
- Explore the definitions and structures of gratitude, and how what we think about gratitude shapes our actions;
- Learn practices of gratitude that open us to new levels of awareness and awakening;
- Discover the power of collective gratitude practices for your community or organization;
- Understand gratitude in relationship to difficult circumstances and injustice; and
- Uncover how gratitude becomes the soil for genuine creativity for individuals and communities.
Sign up now to be a part of this wonderful course.
"Diana Butler Bass is one of the most thoughtful, insightful voices to emerge among us. Her words are a gentle but fierce reminder that on some eternal level, all is well."
- Marianne Williamson, New York Times bestselling author of Tears to Triumph
"Your course was phenomenal. Your presentation was engaging, clear, and set the tone for the whole experience. You are an excellent teacher, and your contributions...kept the discussion going on all levels."
- Sherri Dietrich, United Thank Offering Board President
Your Host Facilitator
Diana Butler Bass, Ph.D., is an award-winning author, popular speaker, inspiring preacher, and one of America’s most trusted commentators on religion and contemporary spirituality. She holds a doctorate in religious studies from Duke University and is the author of ten books, including Grateful: The Subversive Power of Giving Thanks. Her bylines include The New York Times, the Washington Post, CNN.com, Atlantic.com, USA Today, Huffington Post, Christian Century, and Sojourners. She has commented on religion, politics, and culture in the media widely including on CBS, CNN, PBS, NPR, CBC, FOX, Sirius XM, TIME, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, and in multiple global news outlets.