After a year of splashing around in the deep end of online church, many congregations are looking towards the day when they can once again safely gather in person. Only as we return from these online spaces to our in person gatherings, what will we take with us? What will we leave behind? How will we integrate what we have learned and experienced into the future of what it means to be the church? Or more practically, how exactly does this whole "hybrid church" thing work?
This is exactly what we will explore in "How to do Hybrid Church," our newest three week cohort that will share tips, tricks, and best practices for what it means to be a hybrid church. Over the course of three weeks you will learn from leading digital ministry experts, uncover your unique opportunities and challenges, connect with other pastors and faith leaders so you can learn and grow together, and more.
- In session 1 we will learn about surfing, sand castles, and everything in between as we ask, "What is Hybrid Church"?
- In session 2 we will pick up our surfboards and shovels as we ask learn what we need to be a Hybrid Church.
- In session 3 we will examine the coastal erosion as we discuss the future of Hybrid Church.
This cohort will gather live on Zoom, offline on Slack, with session recordings and additional resources available in the course.
- Session 1: Wednesday, May 12, 3:00 - 4:30 PM ET
- Session 2: Wednesday, May 19, 3:00 - 4:30 PM ET
- Session 3: Wednesday, May 26, 3:00 - 4:30 PM ET