The Gospel of Matthew: Life in the Way of God
What you'll learn
The Gospel of Matthew is full of implications for how we can live (and even thrive) in the 21st century, but they may not be clear without first understanding the deeper context. Having a complete framework—from the historical and the theological to the cultural and literary—is what brings the teachings of Jesus to life.
This course is where that journey begins, and you’re invited to join us. Over seven self-paced modules, you’ll incorporate the Gospel of Matthew into your day-to-day life with in-depth analysis and transformative spiritual practices. Are you ready?
Scroll down to take a peek inside and click on “Putting Matthew in Context” to get a free sample of what you’ll learn! All you’ll need to view it is a free account with us.
In The Gospel of Matthew: Life in the Way of God, you'll gain knowledge and wisdom that includes:
- How the Gospel of Matthew helps us experience God’s presence in our lives.
- Engaging with Scripture in fresh ways through imagery from A Cartoonist’s Guide to the Bible
- Practices to weave Jesus’ teachings into your daily life
- Scholarly insights into the Gospel of Matthew in digestible, understandable language.
- And much more!
The words “Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John” roll off our tongues so effortlessly that it can be easy to miss the life-changing power of the Gospels. After all, these four books are where we encounter Jesus of Nazareth: fully man, and fully God.
The Gospel of Matthew: Life in the Way of God is a chance to slow the tape, to re-examine the stories we may have grown accustomed to, and to be changed by the life of Jesus in a brand new way.
Want to see more? Click on “Putting Matthew in Context” in the outline below to get a FREE sample of what you’ll learn! Just create a free account with us to view your sample.
Meet the Instructor
Get Instant Access
Enjoy this special introductory price!
- Eight (8) virtual modules you can enjoy at your own pace
- Includes course videos, study materials, and instruction
- A downloadable handbook featuring the art of Steve Thomason
- A safe place to learn and grow in your faith